1. The electrical power unit is of S3 duty, which can only be worked intermittently,i.e. 1minute on and 9 minutes off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic components concerned just before set up of the power unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which need to also be clean and cost-free of impurities, N46 hydraulic oil is recommended .
4. Check the oil degree within the tank following the preliminary operation from the electrical power unit.
5. Oil changing is needed after the first one hundred operation hrs, afterwards as soon as every single 3000 hrs.
Power UNITS FOR DOCK LEVELER 4
This electrical power unit is deigned for all those dock levellers which have to have floating ramps with an emergency end perform. The ramp will rise when the pump is working.The lip will expend immediately when the ramp cylinder finishes its stroke. The ramp cylinder will retract when the pump stops running. An emergency cease will be realized though the solenoid valve is energized. The decreasing pace of each the ramp plus the lip is adjusted from the needle valves from the program.